29 نوفمبر How to open a company in Dubai
The way to open a company in Dubai is no longer a complicated matter or difficult steps. Rather, the UAE authorities have provided easy and flexible steps to complete all procedures for the easiest way to open a company in Dubai. There are many steps that include procedures and clearing legal papers. Dubai in detail.
طريقة فتح شركة في دبي
There are 8 steps to opening a company in Dubai, You can seek help from our team to complete all the licenses and legal papers that you need to establish the company in Dubai, Here are those steps:
- Determine the type of business
Choosing the type of activity to be practiced, As the nature of the activity determines the appropriate location on which the company will be established, And licenses appropriate to the nature of the activity.
- Determine the legal form of the company
Determine the legal form of the company according to the activity you chose to practice, There are many activities such as commercial, industrial or professional activities.
- Choose a name for the company
Choosing a company name is an important step in the steps of establishing a company in Dubai. The name is registered with the Department of Economic Development in Dubai.
The authorities have set criteria for selecting a company name. It must:
- It does not match another company name in Dubai.
- It does not contain a word outside or contrary to public taste.
- It expresses the company’s activity.
- The name is followed by an abbreviation of the company’s legal form.
- Initial approval
Initial approval to practice the activity must be obtained from the entities related to the activity. Some activities require obtaining the approvals of government agencies before applying for the initial approval.
- Preparing articles of incorporation and service agent agreement
Depending on the legal form of the company, it may be necessary to draft and sign a memorandum of association, and in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a local service agent or company agent agreement.
- Choosing a headquarters for the company and documenting the lease
Choosing an actual and realistic location for economic activity. It must comply with the requirements specified by the Departments of Economic Development in Dubai and the land allocation regulations by the municipality or the competent authority.
Providing the office rental contract and documenting it through the competent authorities in Dubai.
- Obtaining the approvals of the organizing authorities for the activity
Some activities need to obtain additional approvals from the competent authorities, such as: Ministry of Economy, Interior, Justice or Civil Defense.
- Submit a license application
The last steps to establish a company in Dubai, Some documents are required in order to obtain a license:
- Application form.
- A copy of the passport of the owner.
- Two colored passport-sized photographs.
Looking for a way to open a company in Dubai?
Contact our team of consultants and we will take all the steps and procedures to help you establish your business in Dubai.
Contact us today and get a free consultation to implement all your business plans!